Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Personal introduction and purpose

Hello my name is Brandon Snow, and I am a student at RCC. I decided to better my self because I didn't like the way my life was headed. So I started with the mental part. Going to school would help me learn alot of things I just put off when going to school like math, I hated math in high school and now i am enjoying it do to being able to learn at my own pace.  I also want to get a job dealing with computers and so that is what my major is. Computer information has shown me I don't know as much as I thought about computers, but that is a good thing seeing as I want to make sure I know all I can about computers. I also start school to meet new people and make new friends, seeing as all my current friends are insane. I hope that this year at school will show me if I have what it takes, and I will learn that when I see my final grades and comments from my teacher. I hope my hard work and all the time I put into this pay off grade wise, because i have already met new intresting people and made some great friends so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment