Saturday, March 9, 2013

8.Discuss the role models in your own life and the influence that each has had on you.

My mother and father are rold models in my life. My mother is a hard working women that cares about her family and always puts her children before anything, always trying to make life better for us and pushing me and my sister to do great thing and try our best. She has never brought anyone around us that could harm us or that would be a bad infulence, always saying that if you are a good person and work hard life will treat you right. My father was a quadriplegic, innjuryed around the time I was one years old. My father never pitied himself or acted like life had wronged him, whenever I saw my father I saw him with a smile on his face. He loved his family and would help them with anything he could, be it money or a place to stay. Many on my cousin saw him as their father and he had so many friend, and at his funeral so many people can that some had to stand. My father taught me that even if you are broken you can still live a happy life. Both my parents have taught me thing that made me into a good person and a hard worker, without either of them I have no idea where I would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment