Saturday, March 9, 2013

Pictures of my role models

This man is my favorite action movie hero, I have watched alot of die hard movies and the character Bruce Willis player always makes me believe that you can do anything as long you fight for what is right.

This man, Bill Gates is a genius who has made the computer world what it is today. Bill Gates is a hero of mine because he has worked most his life to bring the world into the future. Not only did he make it so everyone could have a computer in the times when a computer was as huge as a car, but he kept working till we can do things like this blog.

Martin Luther King Jr is a man who fought for rights of people of color. He was a man to lead thousands so that I could have the same right as everyone else, knowing that he could be killed for it. Mr. King is my role model for his bravery and morel code.

Oprah is a women that has worked her way up to the top of the buisness world, and she not only shares he wealth that she has earned she also workes to better the world. I admire her for the strength she most have to go from nothing to one of the richest people in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment