Thursday, March 28, 2013

My pact

This post is the hardest one for me. Many will write about something like finishing school or doing better in school, but i already planned to do that. My pact wil be this, I will better my self  mentally, and spiritually. I will try and help those around me to better themseleves while also bettering myself, I plan to not only focus on what is really important to me but the improtant things to my family and friends, because if I just decided on bettering myself then I wouldn't have gotten the reason behind "The Pact". What I got from that book was that while pushing yourself to get to a better place you should also try and help your fellow man, like how the three doctors wanted to help younger people get to where they are. My pact is one of better the world and my fellow man.

No comments:

Post a Comment