Thursday, March 28, 2013

THE PACT, reflect on your reading and blogging experience.

When I startedreading this book I thought that it would be boring and that I would have to struggle to read it,but i was wrong. "The Pact" is a book that I am glad I read, it has shown me a lot of what people go through and can do with the support of friends and family. Well reading the book I saw that  many of the things these guys went through were like events in my life. That connection made me wanna read the whole book and tell others about it. When I started on this blog I was excited, because I have always wanted to blog about something. While blogging I expressed how great this book is and why many should read it, sure there were times when I felt like I didn't wanna do some of it, but I would read the book and then have so much to say. I even felt that I had found the best theme for it and was really excited for other who read the book and blogged about it to see that video. I feel that reading this book and blogging about it was a great assignment and has encourged me to blog about other things in my free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment