Friday, March 15, 2013

what challenges/obstacles do you believe you may face as a college student?

From reading this book and how the men in it pushed to better themseleves by doing anything they could to get through college and do great at it, really has shown me the reality of colllege. When the guys all went through the summer school program to make sure they were ready, made me think of all the times when I myself would complain about class or how school is taking up all my freetime. But after reading what Carla said about how this is to make the students future brighter and how it is going to help in the long run, well that made me see this all differently. College isn't taking up my time it is turning me into a better person and sure I feel like a prisoner sometimes but that is just my mind want to go to an easier time when I don't have all these responsiblities and can do what I want. But then I think to my self, isn't being a better person what I want and college is helping me do that like with Sam, Rameck, and George. As I read through these chapters I have seen how all three guys have had hard times and good times and it really speaks to me andmakes me wonder what moments of college will I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment