Thursday, March 21, 2013

Connection with character

I connected the most with Goerge becasuse like him I had a strong mom who worked hard to make sure I had everything I ever needed as a child, and she pushed me to do my best in school. I also connected with this character due to him never hanging with the wrong type of people, not because I didn't have the chance but because I never really wanted to. I knew my father and he was a big part of my life, but he and my mom split apart due to him becoming quadriplegic. It was his choice to split due to his feelings he never treated my mother right and she deserved to find someone and not have to be stuck with him. Even though she didn't feel that was she respected his decision and they both stayed friends. The chapter I connected the most with is when George found out about free college and tried to get his friends to go, the only difference is that my friends didn't join me LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment