Saturday, March 23, 2013

Quote I liked.

The quote I like was from chapter 11 when George and Rameck were talking about being rappers and George told Rameck that "One day they're big and hot with the biggest studio, and next day they're not. Man, you're on your way to medical school. You want to drop medical school for this? I'm on my way to dental school. I'm not dropping dental school for this. You're crazy" When I read this I thought about all those kids who dream big about being a rapper or singer and quit school when they get the smallest of chances to do what thet dream of. Not thinking of their education, and then after a year or two they are outta luck and have nothing to fall back on. I am not saying people shouldn't dream of being rappers or singers, I am saying that they shouldn't have to give up on education to follow that dream. Hell they could do home schooling while on tour or something, but not many think that way and then when signing contracts or having acountants deal with their money, many artist get robbed and cheated. Making many wish they had gotten their education, George knew this and foucsed on his education frist something that was really smart to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment