Friday, March 22, 2013

Giving back

After I read how the guys got inspired and wanted to help the young people in the hood, i thought to myself and ask my self what i could do to help people to. What i came up with is after I learn all I can about computers and how they work i can tutor highschool seniors in the things I learned here so they won't be so under prepared and stressed out by all this if/when they start. I found myself stressed with some of my classes like the obes in computers and wanted to quit, buit I got use to it and can now do alot of things I couldn't before. I think if i can help at least one kid with these kinda problems I could make a difference in the world. Who knows that kid may be the next Bill Gates and create something better than the internet LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment